Sunday, 2 January 2011

Return to the land of the dating

Yes, you may have noticed I have been absent from my blog, my dating ceased 3 months ago when I began a relationship with Miss PR.

Miss PR is a lovely woman, very sweet, caring and kind, and very hot in bed. But tonight I feel like the most horrible person in the world... I ended it with her. I have a serious case of the guilt's because after a few months I have realised I am really not ready for a relationship. I wont go into details, its not fair to her, but needless to say I am most definitely the 'bad guy' in this transaction. Hindsight is quite powerful, and now I wish I had listened to that 'sensible' voice which screeched at me a few months ago exclaiming that I wasn't ready. It would have avoided hurting such a special lady.

As for dating, it feels a bit soon, so you might need to wait for the next tasty tidbit in my life. In the interim, I promise to entertain you with stories about about the complicated, connected and fabulous from inside the London Lesbian scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment