Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Jealousy killed the kitty?

During the week, I had a late night visit from a good friend, who also doubles as an incredible lover. We catch up intermittently, enjoy each others company and then have some pretty amazing sex. This evening was the first time she has been over since I have adopted the cat, and needless to say, her presence had certainly changed the dynamic. This friend of mine is big cat lover which is convenient as my house is now covered in fur and cat toys.

We talked and hung out for a while which progressed nicely to the bedroom. Halfway though our evening activities, my bed partner swore loudly in pain (wasn't quite what I was going for at the time). My cat had proceeded to jump on the bed and bite her feet. Later she decided to jump on her legs and swat at them at a very inopportune time.

So apparently my pussy has jealousy issues! She was less impressed when my bed partner decided to stay the night, taking up her side of the bed.

Call it an over active imagination (some may say, but I had visions of waking in the night to a Freddie Kruger-like scene involving my bed partners face and a vexed cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment