Thursday, 20 January 2011

Lunchtime Quickies?

Today, while working from home, I had an unexpected visit from one of my regular lovers. She text'd me 10 minutes before arriving to let me know she was on her way over. Part of my ego was slightly bruised that she assumed I was available and willing to receive her, but the reality was I hadn't been with her in over a week and was dying for her style of sex. Miss Boss is into the S&M scene and so sex with her is always a lot of fun. She walked in the door wearing her old jeans, biker boots and leather jacket, and I won't lie, I swooned a little. She is a true butch in every sense, tall, solid, assertive, confident  - and she makes my tummy do somersaults.

Very few words were said, except for a "I hope you are wearing sexy underwear...."

It will be hard to beat that lunch break for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment