You may recall from my last post, I met Miss Mohawk in G-A-Y amidst some reluctant dancing. She followed through and sent me a message the following day. We arranged to meet up on a Monday evening at the Retro Bar.
I had been in Nothampshire for work that day and so had to push out meeting back quite a bit to a latish 8.30 start. She was terribly accommodating and reasonable about my tardiness.
We met at embankment, I recognised her instantly despite my imbibed state the last time me met. She was incredibly sexy, leaning against the wall, green Mohawk, leather jacket, skinny jeans, and fitted checked shirt, and of course the fabulous tan cowboy boots. She had full-ear Bose headphones on and was leaning against the wall in a very ' I'm not bothered' fashion. I instantly recalled why I had found her appealing the first night. The girl had a sexy attitude.
We walked to the Retro bar, she mentioned she had somewhat lost her voice from a big weekend, I suspected she was getting sick bit didn't question her further. I ordered drinks, her a Southern Comfort and a beer for myself. I'd decided to turn down the femme that evening and play up a tomboy look. Partially because I was tired from driving all day and couldn't be bothered with a fussy ensemble, but mostly because I'd spent the day in a business suit so looked forward to donning my jeans, casual shirt and converse.
We talked, actually she mostly talked. We covered friends, work & exes. She was quite transparent in personality, blunt, to the point and honest. I liked that about her. She had lived all over the country, and worked in quite a few different jobs. There was something about her I liked, but certainly not fireworks or universes colliding. However, I decided I'd definitely sleep with her at some point if it went that way. She was certainly sexy, had a very cool style and well, I love the butch ladies!
I'd spent 6 hours driving earlier that day so was absolutely exhausted, I also had a big day at work planned the following day, which included an early morning drive to Oxford. She had an early morning train to the midlands to spend a few weeks with family so we called it a night at 11pm. We parted at Charring cross with casual goodbyes with a promise to catch up after she returned from visiting her family.
I decided on the way home was ambivalent with a hint of curiosity. There was something about her that peaked my interest, but not enough to actually make me interested.
By walking in my door, I'd developed my plan, I would send a 'how you doing text' in a few days and leave fate to decide the path from there.

No comments:
Post a Comment