Monday, 10 January 2011

I can finally call myself a lesbian

Well, today was a very big day for me. I shifted into a new realm of lesbianism... 'Why?', I can hear the two readers I have question. Well, today I adopted a cat!

You see, since my wife and I split, I've been in the flat all by myself, and while I love living alone (no one drinks my milk, leaves dirty dishes lying around or my personal fav - leaves an empty toilet roll), I have considered the need for some company. Cats are, after all good flatmates, they constantly clean themselves, they keep your feet warm at night without hogging the blankets and they don't put loud music on in the middle of the night. So after a few months of deliberation I adopted a 4-year old cat. She is a long haired, large pussy - nothing I'm not used to handling of course.

It did occur to me on the drive home I have reached new dizzying heights of lesbian stereotyping. I now have a cat, am a vegetarian, left-wing, green lesbian... Perhaps I should look into getting a motorbike????

I dare you to beat me in the stereotype stakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment