Today while out and about in the lovely Hampshire area, I came across a Pets at Home store. Of course with my new pussy, I took the opportunity to stock up on essential items like toys and accessories.
Much to my surprise (and delight) as I lined up at the cash register, standing there paying for her bulk bag of dog food was a sexy, full uniformed army chick. Tall, mixed race and fit, I felt slightly school girlish dropping my pussy toys beside her goods on the counter. I found myself staring at her as she left, with the 10kg bag of dog food slung over her shoulder like a seasoned labourer. I noticed how well her khaki combats hugged her fit ass. I was snapped out of my stare by a perky assistant too reliant on fake tan, hair bleach and foundation (ick!) "screeching That'll be fifteen pounds...".
I walked to my car quickly looking around for the lovely Amazonian Army goddess, but was sadly disappointed, she left as quickly as she entered my life. Driving to my meeting, I considered my ridiculous reaction, and realised, I LOVED Tasha the most in L Word, and then there was the stunning Heather Peace playing a copper in Lip Service *swoon*.
Apparently I have an uniform fetish.. Interesting. Suddenly a whole new world of fun and games appeared before me....
So, what are your fetishes?
Uniforms is a good one, rainy weather.. hmm, and maybe a little leather (not on me).
ReplyDeleteTasha was so hot. I remember her fondly.
ReplyDelete