Sunday, 17 October 2010

A very good morning to you Miss PR

The second date with Miss PR started at Ping Pong Restaurant in Southbank. We had not been out in a few weeks, but had been facebooking and chatting online. As I began getting ready, I found myself genuinely looking forward to seeing her. A smile crept across my face as I pulled on my sexy black boots, and I decided it might be a good idea to pack a toothbrush in my handbag. There were major delays on the tube and so half way through I had to break my journey and get on a bus. The result was that I was a half hour late. I SMS'd her apologetically. 

She was waiting outside Ping Pong, a Dim Sum restaurant on London's South Bank. We went to the bar and ordered some wine while waiting for a table. I often found my wine knowledge learnt from a previous job came in handy on dates. So after asking what type of wine she liked I ordered us a lovely bottle of Merlot. Dinner was okay, the food didn't stand out in anyway, whereas my date did. I founded myself very attracted to her this time round. She had so many amazing features, she was professional, successful, independent, intelligent and sweet; and she had an amazing hourglass figure. Following dinner she tentatively suggested another bar nearby. I decided she required a little reassurance so told her that I was most definitely not ready for the evening to end. 

The bar was actually a cool Cuban restaurant, jam-packed full of rowdy men in suits. We found a table in a quiet corner and resumed our conversation. At about midnight I noted I needed to make a move to get the last tube. She indicated that this was not a suitable option. So rather than get the tube home, I leaned in and we kissed. Around us men in suits were dancing and yelling to the live Latin music (and of course slipping in a sneaky glance at the kissing lesbians when they thought we weren't looking). My attention was on the very lovely woman across from me. I loved the way her silky, long, brown hair felt between my fingers. I enjoyed the softness of her lips on mine. She had the right combination of softness and forcefulness during kissing. I started to wonder what else she was good at. 


She asked me to go to her flat
'since I missed my last train home', and I agreed. There was no where else I would rather be. We waited for the bus, holding hands, I spent the time thinking how much I wanted to explore her body. She had a lovely tiny waist, beautiful curvy hips, and very large breasts. In my mind she encompassed the term 'Womanly'.

We finally got a bus, and arrived at her house, only about 10 minutes away. After a brief and chilly walk, we arrived at her flat. There was no time wasted, she showed me straight to her room and we began undressing each other. We took our time, slowly taking of each others' clothing, piece by piece. As I peeled down her bra straps I was confronted by the most gorgeous set of breasts. They were at least an F cup, perfectly rounded, large pale nipples, and absolutely beautiful. Although not normally a 'boob' girl, I couldn't help myself. I had to suck on them, pleasantly enough, she responded. It turned out, my lovely date was a very responsive lover. She enjoyed love making and was easy to please. She came at least 5 times during various phases through the night. We seemed to have sex in spurts, doze for a while, with our bodies intertwined, and then go again. I lost track of how many times. I awoke the next morning, with her arms around me. In the morning light I could see her exquisite figure, and then I recalled the evenings lovemaking and felt rather pleased with myself. 

I spent the evening with a beautiful woman, a skilled lover, and to top it all off she made me great coffee following another morning love-making session. It is times like these that make me realise how much I love being a lesbian. 

Turns out, Miss PR has a lot to promote about herself!


\
A cool London Cuban Restaurant



No comments:

Post a Comment