Monday, 11 October 2010

Miss Physio, lovely lips and exposed tits!

My first date with Miss Physio was a long time coming. We started chatting 2 weeks after my relationship ended, but 3 months later we were only just having our first date. Time, holidays and cancellations prevented catching up earlier.

We decided to have Chinese in a China Town Restaurant. We met outside the Ku Bar before heading a block over to a restaurant nearby. Dinner was great, and the conversation was interesting. Miss Physio was from a Mediterranean background and had the lovely olive skin and brown eyes I love so much in a woman. Her personality was not what I expected though, she came across a little bossy, extremely assertive to 'almost pushy'.

We started talking over dinner and it flowed quite easily, she was a good communicator and I found her interesting. Our career paths had overlaps so we spent time talking about physio, clients, injuries, and pain. We knocked a bottle of wine over easily between us. Following dinner we went to my favourite bar the G Spot. Partially because I like it there, but mostly because I knew my ex would be out in Soho and wanted to avoid an embarrassing confrontation.

GSpot was quiet when we arrived so we managed to get a booth. We knocked over another bottle of wine between us quite easily. By the end of the second bottle she was flirting outrageously, telling me what she liked about my looks, my personality, my clothes... It was hard not to be flattered and so like a sucker, I made the first move, leaned in and kissed her. She had lovely soft lips, although her kissing technique was a little more aggressive than I usually like. She had one of those spear tongues that at inappropriate times forces its way into your mouth thus ruining what should be a soft, seamless process.

A glass into the third bottle we were making out. Another half a glass in, and she was feeling my breasts under my clothing, and by the time we finished the third bottle, she was actually sucking on my nipples. Yes, we were still in the club, and by now, it was heaving. I'm not quite sure what lapse in my judgement allowed this to occur, but I suspect the bottle and a half of wine I had consumed played a part.

The other weird thing about all of this was that in between these heavy make out sessions she would stop to interrogate me. Sometimes about the things I liked about her, sometimes about my intentions, sometimes about whether I had a problem with her past (apparently she has slept with around 80 women), she even asked what I would tell my friends about the date. She basically sought reassurance and ego boosting every five minutes. Of course, in a non-sloshed state, I would have pulled back when I heard the warning bells, but I was beyond caring. There was a beautiful woman making out with me (amongst the inquisition) and I liked how she felt. Although, I vaguely recall not being overly comfortable with my exposed breasts..

Of course the next morning I woke up (alone), feeling sick - from over consumption of wine, bad behaviour and most of all because I knew that making out with Miss Physio last night was not a good idea. Her behaviour showed someone terribly insecure and neurotic, characteristics I don't find at all appealing in a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment