Monday, 18 October 2010

Movies, Wine and Sex

Two days after my last very successful date with Miss PR, I found myself getting ready for another date. This time not only did I pack my toothbrush, but also some clothing for the next day, and some products.

We met at the Ritzy in Brixton, where we had a drink and then saw a British movie called 'Made in Dagenham'. The film was a fantastic feminist story about women machinists flight for equal pay, and like all really good movies was a blend of humour, heartache and human struggle.

Miss PR lived close by so after a brief bus trip, I found myself in her flat again. This time I had a chance to have a look around. He flat was impressive, large by London standards, clean, tidy and enough possessions to make it interesting, but not enough to clutter. After a brief tour, we made out way to her room again. This time we weren't drunk, so I found myself paying more attention to the details. The softness of her skin, the curve of her body, the pressure of her lips on mine. We undressed slowly again, taking time to enjoy the anticipation. I knew I had been lucky, I'd found a fantastic lover. We laid on the bed naked, and began exploring each others bodies more fully, we kissed for quite some time. Being quite active, I took the lead and went down on her. Going down on a woman is something I love, so I enjoyed every second as much as she did. After she reached orgasm, I followed up with some attention to her G-Spot, which resulted in another orgasm for her. The evening continued in much the same vein, she sometimes was active and had as much success with me and I with her. of course there was also a few 'mutually beneficial' moments. We had sex for about 3 hours before falling into an exhausted sleep.


The following morning was much the same as our last, we made love a few more times before she made me another fantastic coffee. I had to admit, I appreciated her coffee making skills as much as her love-making skills. Post coffee we had another session in bed. I had lunch plans (which I had already postponed by 2 hours) so eventually I had to tear myself away from her beautiful body.

I met my friend in Borough, and proceeded to tell her just how amazing my new lover was! Of course, she had also recently began seeing a new woman, so excitedly proceeded to tell me her story as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment