After an amazing weekend of sex I decided it was time to get a second opinion of the lovely Miss PR. I find it is always useful to get my friends initial impressions, to make sure my clit is not in control, making decisions for me.
I met my closest friend Lady at the Ritzy in Brixton first so we could catch up on some gossip. After an hour of chatting the lovely Miss PR arrived. We decided to share a couple of pizzas between the three of us, and Miss PR quickly ordered and paid before Lady and I could object.
We shared a bottle of red between the three of us, and talked about music, movies and relationships. Lady impressed my date with her outrageous sex stories largely centred around her public sexcapades. Later Miss PR mentioned how much she liked hearing them!
A follow up conversation later with Lady revealed she thought my latest squeeze was absolutely lovely, friendly and sweet. Excellent!

No comments:
Post a Comment