Date number two with Miss Brazillian took place at The Cuban in Camden. I arrived early and sat in a booth towards the back. She arrived shortly after dressed in jeans and a button up shirt. I recalled why I found her so appealing when she flashed me a huge smile as she greeted me. Miss Brazilian sure is a beautiful woman!
She sat across from me in the booth and we began to chat. Again the conversation flowed easily. We ordered drinks she a mojito, and I a Caipirinha. I realised things were going very well when the server returned for the third time (and looked slightly annoyed) and we had not yet looked at the menu.
We talked, we smiled, the interest was definitely mutual. We finished our meal and wandered the the Black Cap, a rather quirky gay bar in Camden. I got us drinks and we went to the terrace. By the end of the night I was seeing babies, cats and a house with this girl again. She really was something. With my last disaster date with Miss Dame in mind, I felt a test of my current date's interest was a good decision. I phoned Moose who was due to finish work nearby and invited her to the Black Cap for a drink. Moose arrived, Miss Brazilian was polite and friendly to my good friend, but directed her gaze and conversation towards me. Success!
Visions of babies and houses returned! Moose in true wing man style made her exit gracefully after one drink and left us to it! We had another before heading back to catch one of the last tubes home. The night ended with another kiss on the cheek but this time there was more close contact in the hug.
It could have been the alcohol, but I was totally in to this girl and am sure she was in to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment