Saturday, 25 September 2010

Dumped by (Miss)Design

My last date with Miss Designer was a hit, we spent the night wandering London making out and enjoying each others company. I had a holiday abroad planned for the following week so we agreed to catch up on my return.

I got back to London last night and sent Miss Creative an SMS inviting her out, I was keen to resume our activities after all, and had hopes that they would progress to an even better place. Miss Design didn't reply for 24 hours hours (not a good sign). Her eventual response was a generic 'I don't have time for you right now because of work and health issues SMS'.

I must admit her 360 had confused me, she couldn't get enough of me on our last date. The modern girl that I am wouldn't accept that (Bull)shit excuse so I done what every rational mature adult would do. I stalked her facebook. It didn't take long to figure out that her ex had returned and subsequently trumped me and my excellent kissing skills.

Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment