Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Miss Short Film

Last nights date was with another younger woman, this time a black, mid-twenties, short film producer. We met at the National Theatre to see the Press Photographer annual exhibition. We had organised the date about 2 weeks ago. At the time i hadn't realised that my previous 2 dates would also take place in the same area. It was slightly unnerving greeting tonight's date a mere 15 metres from the wall I had pressed Miss Designer against while making out 2 days earlier. In fact this whole location had random reminders of Miss Designer. We kissed there, we made out there, she copped a feel down that lane.... It occurred to me I had spend the last few days trying (unsuccessfully) to get Miss Designer out of my mind.

Miss Film arrived about 10 minutes late (it seems lesbians generally have poor punctuality!!) she was a short woman, lovely black skin, pretty black eyes. She was wearing jeans and a strange looking blue jumper and blue scarf. Suddenly I felt better about being in my daggy work garb. She was a short film producer and writer and had recently worked on some very interesting projects.

We had a look at the Press Photographers exhibition upstairs at the National Theatre which had the best photos for 2009 to 2010. It was a good display with a range of photos from newsworthy, to sport and general interest. She had already eaten, she said her mother made her have dinner before she left (?!?) so we went downstairs, she also didn't want a drink (?!?) so I got a coffee. We talked for about an hour and a half before I ended the evening, partly because there wasn't much of a spark, but I also was terribly tired from such a busy (dating) weekend.

I considered the evening with Miss Film and decided I would like to see her again as a friend, she was a really nice girl, very intelligent and would be good company.

I spent the rest of the evening thinking about Miss Designer and our amazing date the two days earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment