Sunday, 12 September 2010

Miss Designer and date number 2

It is incredible how closely linked your appeal to others is linked with your own self confidence. I recently abused my credit card in Oxford Street to 'update' my look. Tonight was wearing jeans, a red grunge T-shirt, a black jacket and a cute necklace from Portobello Road. I felt good (and looked better!). The look was slightly more tomboyish than my regular, but I was on a lesbian dating spree so I felt it justified. It paid off early, when a very cute, young dyke eyed me off as I passed her on the tube platform. She proceeded to follow me and sat in the same carriage as myself. Sadly she got off at the next stop, but not before she gave me a fantastic 'come fuck me' look as she walked out the door.

Understandably, I started Date number two with the lovely Miss Designer in a fantastic mood. We met at Embankment Tube Station at 7.30 and walked across the Charring Cross Bridge to the South Bank. The annual Thames Festival was on and we had decided to have a look.

It was a lovely autumn London evening, a little cooler, but not too cold. The sun was setting casting the sky in lovely pastel hues of pink, purple, blue and orange. St Paul's Cathedral looked like a painting with the intense sky behind it. The trees along the South Bank were lit with blue and white lights, vendors lined the pathway selling food, drink, and crafts. I was feeling quite pleased with myself, I was on a date with a pretty girl, London (my first true love), had never been so beautiful, and I felt good.

Miss Designer and began talking, we got some food and sat at some tables, we talked about more 'personal' topics this time. A cider later and the conversation flowed much easier, and we began kissing. We eventually made our way back to Charring Cross and went to the G-Spot - one of my favourite lesbian clubs. I was surprised at how busy it was, the place was pumping! Neither of us were in the mood for a crazy dance so we made out way to the booth area. They were all occupied so I found the wall served the purpose. I pressed her against the wall and we began to really enjoy each others' company. She is a great kisser, she likes to tease a little, vary the intensity, and vary the method. It certainly kept me well entertained. Eventually one of the booths cleared out so we claimed it. Out date continued along a similar theme, however the booth afforded more privacy so there was some room for further exploration with hands.

The club closes at midnight, appropriately the last song was "I know you want me" by Pitbull. We left the G Spot and walked down the river and sat in a park bench across from the London Eye. We talked about the things we love most about London. One of her favourites is Regents Park. Shortly after we walked to a park nearby and continued kissing, However the night became too cold so we made our way back to Trafalgar Square, and caught night buses travelling in opposite directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment