When I think of a PR executive, I always think of Samantha Jones from Sex in the City. Well, my date tonight was with a London PR executive in the music industry. I hoped when I met her I would be meeting an outrageous 'Samantha-type' woman who swore a lot and liked experimental sex. In the spirit of Sex in the City, I decided one of my new more femme outfits were appropriate, so I selected a beige knit top, with a red string top underneath, a red, pink and black scarf and jeans, and of course I looked fabulous.
I met Miss PR at Tower Hill tube station, I got there about 10 minutes early and waited outside in the sun at the sundial. It was a beautiful afternoon with a clear sky, bright sun, but a definite chill in the air.
Miss PR turned up about 5 minutes late, she looked exactly like her pictures, but was a little shorter than expected. She was as much like Samantha as I am like Carrie (not at all). Rather than a loud, sexy, outrageous woman; I met a quiet, polished, reserved woman. She wore black leggings and a White top and sexy rectangular glasses. She was voluptuous and had a lovely waistline, a delicious hour glass figure, and great breasts. She was from mainland Europe, but had lived in London for so long that little of her accent remained.
She had suggested the Thames Festival, so I agreed. We walked across tower Bridge. We talked about the usual work, interests, family and so on.
At first the conversation was hard work, despite being in PR she was softly spoken and not overly outgoing. But as the night progressed so did the conversation. We walked down the riverbank towards the National Theatre, there was a band she wanted to see playing at the stage behind the London Eye. We stopped intermittently along the way for a drink and got some Thai food when we arrived at the stage. The band were good, an interesting blend of Caribbean and Jazz. Following the band came the fireworks, and I must admit, as far as first dates go, it had been really good. The bar shut so we headed over to the National Theatre Bar, to have one last drink.
I could tell she wanted things to progress, she was maintaining constant body contact and flirted. She wanted the night to continue, but I was starting to wane. I suggested that I might leave soon as I had a morning client appointment and she indicated she didn't want me to go. I did like Miss PR, but there wasn't the connection I needed. I considered kissing to see how it went, but in the end decided not to. I said goodbye, she gave me a second hug and a longer kiss of the cheek and I made my way across the Charring Cross bridge to Embankment Tube.
I received an SMS from her as I walked in my door, so I sent a very flirty reply to top of a good evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment