The easiest way to get back out there for a modern gal like myself is to use the most accessible dating tool - the Internet of course!
Date number one with Miss Buxom Brazilian and organised through GaydarGirls. Miss Brazilian profile immediately jumped out at me, a very pretty girl, beautiful brown eyes, olive skin, short hair - just my type! So after a few messages we agreed to meet for a drink at the home away from home for all London Lesbians - First Out. I got there early to and waited for in the bar down stars. As soon as she walked in I knew it was her, and in this case, the pictures didn't do her justice. Miss Brazilian was a true Latin woman, beautiful smile to match the pretty face, and well.... She 'had' it in ALLLL the right places. We got beers and sat down to talk. She exuded warmth, smiled often and was attentive in her conversation. Mid-way through the conversation I was picturing her surrounded by cats sitting beside me in the U-haul. We talked about work (she is in a creative industry - perfect!), we talked about religion, culture, being immigrants in London, property, work among many other topics. The conversation flowed remarkably easily and I was surprised at how easy it was to talk to a stranger. As the night moved along, we decided to head to the G-Spot, my favourite lesbian bar (and usual haunt).
She grabbed her bike and we wandered through the Soho streets smiling, and talking about Apple Mac's. My ex was a tall woman, and I remember being very pleased that when I looked at Miss Brazillian, her eyes met mine.
We arrived at the G-Spot, she chained her bike up, and I entered the bar quite happy, I realised tonight I wouldn't be looking at anything other than the very pretty Miss Brazilian across from me. We walked towards the back of the bar, and found a seat in a cozy booth. The low candlelight lit her face softly and I remembered so many times why I find women so appealing.
Around midnight we called it a night, and alas there was no 'happy ending' I had work the following day. We gave each other a 'friendly' hug and a kiss on the cheek. We promised to meet up soon, Miss Brazilian was off abroad the following morning so would be away for a few weeks. I was disappointed that I would need to wait to see her again.
As I walked across the street to my flat I received a message from Miss Brazilian, "Am home! Hope you got to your flat safe and sound. Thanks for coming out and hanging out with me".
With a smile on my face for the first time in months, I went to bed feeling good about the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment